Thursday, August 11, 2016

Awareness

   Having been with my husband for as long as I have, I can see so much of him in my second daughter and I am 90% sure my little girl is also bipolar.

   Honestly, I have no negative emotions knowing this.
   I'm glad that we did notice because Daddy was able to impart his own coping tools.

   I'm glad that we know, and I wish it more ok for other parents to know when their tiny kiddos are bipolar because those skills are so helpful to learn early in life.

  I'm grateful that I know to just hold her when she needs it, and every day, I am amazed to see her take deep breaths to calm her 3-year-old self down when she starts getting overexcited.

   My daughter is impressive because we love her and because Daddy knew what to teach her to help her help herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment