Thursday, October 27, 2016

Diet Crashes

    For two or three months, my beloved bipolar husband was on the keto diet.
   His dedication was truly impressive. He didn't even have any sweets on his birthday.

    He discovered that he is pork intolerant, and that broke the keto diet for him.

    I should have done the shopping that month, but I sent him, and since he had just crashed out of keto, he bought oodles of the things he'd been denied; carbs. Malt-O-Meal, muffins, bread and more bread! Oodles. And no vegetables.
    Well, tummy aches obviously ensued so he's wanting to go back on his diet.

    I like the low-bread, high-fat diets. I feel best when on them. Noodles specifically make me feel bogged down and sluggish, however, I do loves me some fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables tend to be higher in carbs as well.

    As an Aspie, I love routine and safe, stable predictability so to have two or three choices for meals would just make my day.
    Well, as long as it included my favourites:

  • Espresso with stevia and steamed milk or cream
  • mushrooms
  • bell peppers
  • ALL THE DAIRY! CHEEEEEEEEEEESE



No comments:

Post a Comment