Friday, September 23, 2016

The Edge of Mania

    My beloved bipolar husband revealed that two things can spark his "crazy."
    Money and Flies!

    Well, sleep has been so-so. It seems like we've been getting a good 5 or 6 hours a night, which I appreciate greatly.
     We're developing a game where we see who can make the most money starting off with a $20 budget and I think the amount of thinking and research he's doing towards this goal might be the edge of a mania.

    For those of you interested, the clues that he's tip toeing on the pool edge is that he stays up as late as he can gorging on information. He literally can't get enough.
    The whole day, while he's buried deep in research, his eyes are glassy and bright, like a kid who was just handed a big gift box wrapped in pretty paper.
    There is mild hesitation when I ask him to do things. I have to ask him a few times, but when he's full manic, he won't respond at all when I ask him to do things.



    My beloved bipolar keeps a good handle on his mind, so I'm not concerned so far. I trust him quite a lot.


  See ya next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment