Tuesday, August 30, 2016

In Other News: Coffee

    So there are a few other things I love, other than my husband and my kids.


   One of those things is coffee. 


   I love coffee.
   I love coffee this much! If you know what this beauty is, then I love you to. 
    For those of you who don't know, this is my lovely, Delonghi espresso machine. With the gentle caress of her buttons, she makes lovely, creamy espresso for me.

   The absolute best part about having our own, very special, espresso machine is that our coffee is ALWAYS perfect.
    Always just exactly the way I want it for me, and it's always the way my husband wants it for him!


    I love stevia in my coffee. Don't get me wrong, I'm not diabetic, and when I make cookies, I use 3 cups of sugar. Sugar has its place, and its place is not in my coffee, coagulating in the dregs, making a heavy, grainy paste in the bottom of my mug.
    No! No, I say, my coffee deserves a light, amazingly sweet powder. Ah, stevia, with its mildly bitter aftertaste that perfectly complements my espresso, covered in a pile of fluffy, steamed milk. Mmmmm, tastes like marshmallows.

    Yes. I love coffee 

No comments:

Post a Comment