Friday, August 12, 2016

My Beloved Bipolar's New Love

   If you ask a bipolar person what their hobbies are, you'll likely get a very meaty chunk of whatever manic topics are holding their interests currently, or something very vauge implying that they haven't found a hobby yet.

   It seems to me like they have a hard time discerning what their manic hobbies are as opposed to the passions that run deeply within them, like ribbons wrapped around the very core of their human being.

   For my aunt, one of her true passions was decorating. This came out in impromptu five hour room makeovers, complete with new furniture and wallpaper. Magic.

   For my beloved bipolar husband, one of his core passions is being a daddy. I believe it has shaped a lot his life, both consciously and subconsciously. 


   We had our fourth, and probably last daughter Aug 3rd, 2016 and to see the incredible love radiate off him is one of the best things in my life. 
    Don't get me wrong, we got together so that him and I could be together, and we charish the rare alone moments we get, but the the volume and depth of his adoration for those little girls is something you can feel.
   It's comparable to standing in awe of the cool ocean waves on a warm day or staring into a fire while enjoying it's warm glow.
   His daddy affection is very much a comforting, majestic natural wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment